Aquatreat Environmental offers aeration equipment for reactive short-term hire or planned long-term hire. Aeration systems are available for sites needing an immediate aeration boost and are designed to be modular, easily deployed and quickly installed.
Complete modular aeration systems are available for immediate hire including:
- Drop in, submerged fine bubble diffused aeration units
- Floating FBDA units with variable submergence depths
- Blower units (wide range of sizes)
- Pipework and manifolds
- Generators for independent power supply
Fine bubble diffused aeration is the most efficient and cost-effective form of aeration, particularly for larger effluent and wastewater treatment plants. Aquatreat's large hire fleet is immediately available to help treatment plants stay within the site discharge consent or increase the system biological treatment capacity.
Aquatreat will assist plant operators in calculating the size and scope of the system required for each site to make sure plant treatment needs are met first time, every time.
- Hire equipment is installed without disrupting the operation of the existing process.
- Modular system to suit the needs of small to very large treatment plants.
- Aeration systems are typically supplied with variable speed drives for DO control if necessary.
- Generators and blowers for fine bubble diffused systems are supplied with acoustic enclosures to minimise any noise nuisance.
- All pipework and connections are supplied to suit particular plant requirements.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Systems are typically operational within 1-2 hours of arriving on site.
- Can be installed in tanks (concrete or steel), lakes or lagoons.
For sites with limited spare power, generators and fuel tanks are available in the hire package, together with ongoing fuel management.
With the complete system hire package, the plant operator has peace of mind that with Aquatreat as a single point of contact, their plant will quickly receive the uninterrupted performance boost it needs.
- Coastal wastewater treatment plants with large changes in seasonal visitors.
- Plants struggling during summer months due to increases in temperature.
- Overloaded plants.
- Underperforming plants that are failing to meet discharge consent.
- Meet tighter effluent consents.
- Emergency breakdowns.
- Planned maintenance or plant refurbishment.
- Short-term increase in plant loading eg seasonal harvesting or increase in factory production demanding additional capacity.
- Sites seeking reduction of operating costs by using more efficient aeration.
Planning for contingencies
Even if you don’t need a system right now contact us and get a free site survey and bespoke contingency plan.
If your plant is struggling, due to have maintenance, or increases in loading, send your enquiry to get a free site survey and bespoke contingency plan for your treatment plant. In the event of changes in your plant treatment process, you already have an action plan in place to quickly react and keep within the effluent discharge consent.
Plant operator feedback: “We couldn’t be happier with Aquatreat. We have not used you before but you have delivered a system that has worked as described, delivered and arranged collection when promised. We will be using you again in the future for works of this nature.”